- It has a superb coastline setting along Belfast Lough with views to Scotland, home to a wide diversity of wildlife, including seals, eagles and guillemots
- an imposing and renowned 12th Century Norman Castle that overshadows an ancient Harbour
- an historic town centre, enclosed within 16th century stone walls, complemented by contemporary shops, cafes and restaurants
- smart public promenades, walkways, parks and piazzas with public art and stunning civic floral displays, multiple winner of 'Ulster in Bloom'
- an impressive and vibrant new Marina and Waterfront development
My wee town has come a long way over the last few years and I have seen many changes since I returned here, after living in Manchester for almost 10 years. Hopefully the town will continue to flourish!